Cindy Randall Media
Producing Satellite Media Tours (SMTs) – and the full range of electronic media – for more than 25 years, we’ve learned a few things. You want value, affordability and reliably measurable ROI for your electronic PR projects, from SMTs to Radio Tours and Internet Media Tours. You’d rather not pay agency mark-ups, or be pressured to consider complicated, expensive add-ons that devour your budget. You want to connect with target audiences across today’s rich mix of media platforms, inspiring fragmented consumers to engage with your brand. You recognize inventive strategies that take advantage of smart timing, fresh ideas, and robust creative solutions. You especially appreciate a smooth, seamless experience, with minimum effort and maximum results.
Why a Satellite Media Tour
- It used to be simply that “If it didn’t happen on TV, it didn’t happen.” A recent media consumption survey by the Pew Research Center’s Project for Excellence in Journalism found that TV remains the most popular source of news and information, with 74% of Americans tuning in to local newscasts. Local TV audiences grew overall as stations added newscasts at different times and on additional platforms. They included new digital channels while expanding online, mobile and social media offerings.
- Satellite Media Tours (SMT’s)
- Soundbites & B-Roll (BBR)
- Video & Audio News Releases (VNR’s, ANR’s)
- Internet Media Tours (IMT’s)
- Public Service Announcements (PSA’s)
- Radio Media Tours (RMT’s)
- Live Broadcast Events
- Multimedia News Releases (MNR’s)
- Social Media Influencer Campaigns
- Targeted Guaranteed Placement
- Ground Media Tours